Tuesday, February 25, 2014

To Touch the Sun

It's finally here. The day To Touch the Sun, my vampire novel set in Chicago is released on Amazon. As you can imagine I'm very excited.

And now I'm officially on YouTube. My editor posted my reading of the prologue for the book today too. So since this is a blog about listening as well as looking, I thought I'd post my humble reading effort on here. Hope you enjoy it.




I might work on more audio to promote the book, whether it be reading a few more excerpts or just talking about the book. It's all as time permits. The book is available in paperback and Kindle format at Amazon.

And if you'd like to know a little more about the series or what went into writing the novel, you can check out my Sentient/Feral Vampire Series blog.

I hope the novel is as enjoyable for people to read as it was for me to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment